Translate

Translate

jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

MY STUDENTS STORIES .........



THE WORST MOMENT OF MY LIFE BY Jhon Jairo Sanchez


My worst moment of my life was when i fell down from the stairs and i broke my arm. My mother was so scared and she made an appointment, the next day , she took me to the hospital and the doctor send me some drugs. i couldn't do anything with my arm during 30 days.

THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE BY Diego Alejandro Tavera

The worst day of my life ,was when i was a little child, i didn't remember the age, but i remembered that i was playing in the park, there , it was a little bike and i moved it without permission, i wa so excited and i wanted to use it ,but i sit in the back chair and because of my weigth i fell down and all my friends were laughted at me . then i went to my house and i told my mom about the event that happened to me. my mom took me to the hospital, the doctor examined my body and he decided to put me an injection .
nowadays i take precautinos when i am playing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario